Week of Prayer (February 7-11, 2022)
Click on a Prayer Focus to see what to pray for in 2002.
Prayer Focus—Chuch Family
- Revival in our fellowship.
- Spiritual maturity.
- Culture of Evangelism.
- Heart of repentance.
- A Pure Heart, overcome temptation, hide God’s Word in my heart.
- A greater prayer life and reflect Jesus in my life.
- Young people in the fellowship.
- Endurance in my Christian life; leadership.
- Growth of the Church.
- Children/Families that attend Awana that are unreached
- The students that are experiencing so much hurt in their lives.
- The Lord to heal the brokenhearted in the fellowship.
Prayer Focus—Partnership with Allen Elementary
- Principal Felicia Thompson, Staff and Faculty.
- Read Georgia Partnership.
- Volunteers from Beallwood to serve.
- Leadership Team: Linda Rutland, Dianne Harrison, Sally Toddy, and Carol Ann Wood.
- Volunteers to read stories; help students with sight words, field day.
- Volunteers for off-campus lunch.
- Volunteers to do art & craft activities.
- Help and conduct math fact fluency test.
- Assist with Student Garden.
- Substitutes are needed.
- Students hurting, development skills, emotional support.
- Teachers that are emotionally tired, hurting, weary, discouraged.
Prayer Focus—City of Columbus
- Mayor Skip Henderson and Family.
- Mayor Pro Tern Gary Allen and Family.
- City Council.
- Empathy for residents of our city.
- First Responders and families.
- Children of families, single parent homes, and absent fathers.
- Emotional issues in families.
- City Churches.
- Revival and Spiritual Awakening.
- Discernment for City Council.
- Need for more police.
- City Workers.
Prayer Focus—Cross Over Columbus
- Jimmy Blanton.
- Cross Over 907.
- Block Party.
- Gospel presentations.
- Wisdom and Strength for Jimmy and Lisa as they make final preparations.
- Volunteers for the Block Parties.
- Volunteers for the door-to-door presentations.
- Safety for Volunteers.
- Five Host Churches (Gentian, Edgewood, Fairview, Liberty, Pinehurst)
- Wisdom for Strategy to the next step.
Prayer Focus—Mission Focus of Beallwood in 2022
- Mission Columbus.
- Partnership vith Allen Elementary for Read Georgia,
- Cross Over 907.
- Mission Samaria in Habersham County (July 9-15, 2022).
- Mission Mexico —July 16-23, 2022.
- CP; Annie Armstrong; Mission Georgia; Lottie Moon Giving in 2022.
- Scott Bush and Family.
- Chuck Enfinger and the Ministry of Narrow Way.
- Vietnamese Church.
- E.S.L. Ministry.
- U.D. Roberts ministry to George Meriweather.
- Phillips Family in Carterville’s.
We are facing unprecedented challenges in every area of life today and the one thing that the church can do is pray. Prayer can change everything. Prayer unleashes the hand and power of God to work in ways beyond our human understanding. Many in the church today feel as though there is little if anything that can be done to stem the tide of sin, chaos, fear, violence, anger, and the deterioration of our society. We can do what Jeremiah the prophet was challenged to do, “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3. So church, let’s pray.